Cinema Target Testing System
Cinema Target Testing System (CTTS) is concept implementation for advanced level shooting training to professionals. In this system, shooter fires at live ammunition bullets at fast moving targets (may be simulated videos of varying scenarios or actual videos). We have developed high end Shoot Detection (SD) and Result Management Solution (RMS) and embedded it with the CTTS. Overall, CTTS—SD&RMS is capable of live bullet hits detection (>90% detection ratio) and saves the shooting videos/ snap shots for subsequent evaluation and result compilation. Its performance is better than BKE, Germany.
- Overall, CTTS—SD&RMS is capable of live bullet hits detection (>%90 detection ratio) and saves the shooting videos/ snap shots for subsequent evaluation and result compilation.
- RMS helps in detailed analysis of the complete shooting activity.
- Any type of report and return can be generated through RMS
- Any type of bullet size (5.6 mm, 7.62 mm or 12.7 mm) may be selected.
- Its performance is comparable/ better than the similar system of BKE, Germany.